Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (4078) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (SCI) manufactures several organic and inorganic chemicals products, active pharmaceutical ingredients, prescription drugs, and pharmaceutical intermediates. The company offers wide range of inorganic products that include titanium dioxide, barium oxide and strontium oxide. SCI also manufactures barium metal and strontium metal. It provides a comprehensive range of plastic additives such as stabilizers, lubricants, antioxidizing agents, light stabilizers and flame retardants; and catalysts such as Hydrogenation catalysts. SCI also manufactures electronic materials such as spherical silica and spherical silica dispersion. The companys research and development activities include quality improvement and development of new products. SCI is headquartered in Sakai, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - History 9
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Business Description 14
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Strengths 15
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings 15
Strength - Diverse Target Markets 15
Strength - Operational Performance 15
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Business Performance: Medical Care 16
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Increasing Need: Improved Agricultural Production 17
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 17
Opportunity - Growth in Global Semiconductor Industry 17
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Threats 18
Threat - Competition 18
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 18
Threat - Environmental Regulations 18
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., History 9
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Other Locations 12
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 13
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 20
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 21
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 24
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 23
Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 25