Achema AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Achema AB (Achema), formerly JSC Azotas, is a chemical company that manufactures and markets. nitrogen fertilizers and chemical products in Lithuania and Baltic. The company offers wide range of products that include nitrogen fertilizer, fertilizer blends, liquid fertilizer, ammonia, nitric acid, methanol, formalin, urea formaldehyde - melamine resin, polyvinyl acetate dispersion, industrial gas, and aluminium sulphate solution production. It operates dedicated production facilities for each of its product and uses natural gas as feedstock for manufacturing its products. The company exports its products to various parts of the world including France, Germany, Benelux countries, Great Britain, Scandinavia, Estonia, Latvia, the US, and other countries. Achema is headquartered in Jonavos, Lithuania.
Achema AB Key Recent Developments
May 29, 2015: Lithuanian Court Dismisses Achema Appeal Regarding LNG Terminal - The Baltic Course
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Achema AB - Key Facts 4
Achema AB - Key Employees 5
Achema AB - Major Products and Services 6
Achema AB - History 7
Achema AB - Company Statement 9
Achema AB - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Achema AB - Business Description 11
Achema AB - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Achema AB - Strengths 12
Strength - Geographical Diversity 12
Strength - Robust Manufacturing Capabilities 12
Strength - Wide Range of Products 12
Achema AB - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Litigation with Amber Grid 13
Achema AB - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Fertilizers 14
Opportunity - Increasing Need: Improved Agricultural Production 14
Achema AB - Threats 15
Threat - Unfavourable Weather Conditions 15
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 15
Threat - Intense Competition 15
Achema AB - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Achema AB, Key Facts 4
Achema AB, Key Employees 5
Achema AB, Major Products and Services 6
Achema AB, History 7
Achema AB, Subsidiaries 10
Achema AB, Key Competitors 16
Achema AB Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Achema AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Unimedic AB (Unimedic), a subsidiary of MedCap AB, is a contract manufacturer that is involved in the development, distribution, sales and marketing of pharmaceuticals. It develops pharmaceuticals and non-prescription health
SpectraCure AB (SpectraCure) is a healthcare technology company that develops different methods for treatment planning and laser light dose management for cancer treatment. The company develops and therapy system (PDT)
Darzalex: Big threat to IMD domination of MM market” is a comprehensive drug report new monoclonal antibody approved for the indication of multiple myeloma in Nov 2015. Darzalex
If you want to purchase particular section from this report then kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.