Scapa Group plc (SCPA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Scapa Group plc (Scapa) is a manufacturer of bonding products and adhesive components. The company manufactures, supplies and sells technical adhesive tapes and foams. Scapa covers everything from highly specialized technical solutions to standard ranges such as PVC and cloth tapes. Its products include acrylic foam tapes, barnier system, cable wrapping tapes, precision paper-masking tape, cloth, transfer and double sided tapes, aluminium foils, heatseal, resins, putties and foam and rubber based tapes, among others. Scapas products are used in various sectors such as healthcare, electronics, consumer, industrial, energy, transportation, military, construction, printing and graphics. The company has production sites in Europe, Asia and the US. Scapa is headquartered in Ashton-under-Lyne, the UK.
Scapa Group plc Key Recent Developments
May 27, 2015: Scapa Group: Preliminary Results 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Scapa Group plc - Key Facts 6
Scapa Group plc - Key Employees 7
Scapa Group plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Scapa Group plc - Major Products and Services 9
Scapa Group plc - History 10
Scapa Group plc - Company Statement 11
Scapa Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Scapa Group plc - Business Description 14
Scapa Group plc - Corporate Strategy 15
Scapa Group plc - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Scapa Group plc - Strengths 16
Strength - Focused R&D Activities 16
Strength - Global Presence 16
Scapa Group plc - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Increasing Receivables 17
Scapa Group plc - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 18
Opportunity - Launch of New Products 18
Opportunity - Global Wound Care Management Market 18
Scapa Group plc - Threats 19
Threat - Raw Material Issues 19
Threat - Intense Competition 19
Threat - Environmental Regulations 19
Scapa Group plc - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Scapa Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 27, 2015: Scapa Group: Preliminary Results 2015 28
Nov 25, 2014: Scapa Group: Interim Results 2014 37
May 28, 2014: Scapa Group: Preliminary Results 38
Section 5 Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List Of Tables
Scapa Group plc, Key Facts 6
Scapa Group plc, Key Employees 7
Scapa Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Scapa Group plc, Major Products and Services 9
Scapa Group plc, History 10
Scapa Group plc, Subsidiaries 12
Scapa Group plc, Key Competitors 20
Scapa Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Scapa Group plc, Annual Ratios 22
Scapa Group plc, Interim Ratios 25
Scapa Group plc, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
List Of Figures
Scapa Group plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 24
Scapa Group plc, Ratio Charts 26