Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. (4471) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Sanyo Chemical) is a manufacturer of chemicals. The company develops and produces surfactant and performance chemicals. Its products include tooling material, permanent antistatic additives, base materials for mild detergents, pharmaceutical additives, enteric-soluble coating agent, superabsorbent polymers, pressure-sensitive adhesives, halogen-free cleaning agents, UV/EB curing resins, epoxy resin curing agents, photo-acid generators, reactive hot-melt adhesives and performance chemicals. Sanyo Chemicals products are used in various industries such as toiletries and health care, petroleum and automotive, plastic, textiles, information and electrics/electronics, construction and environmental protection. The company has manufacturing facilities in Tokai, Handa, Kashima and Kyoto. Sanyo Chemical is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2015: Sanyo Chemical Industries: Development Of Radical Polymerization-Type UV Curing Resin System
Dec 05, 2013: Sanyo Chemical Industries Financial Information for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2013
Jun 17, 2013: Sanyo Chemical Reports Revenue Of JPY142.6 Billion In Fiscal 2013
Mar 04, 2013: Sanyo Chemical Reports Revenue Of JPY106.1 billion For Nine Months Ended December 31, 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - History 10
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Business Description 17
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 18
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Strengths 19
Strength - Focused R&D Efforts 19
Strength - Diversified Range of Applications 19
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Weaknesses 20
Weakness - Geographical Dependence: Japan 20
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Opportunities 21
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Paints and Coatings 21
Opportunity - Global Polyethylene Market 21
Opportunity - Product Innovation 21
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Threats 22
Threat - Stringent Regulations 22
Threat - Competition 22
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 22
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
May 12, 2015: Sanyo Chemical Industries: Development Of Radical Polymerization-Type UV Curing Resin System 30
Feb 28, 2014: Sanyo Chemical Industries Financial Information for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2013 31
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Facts 6
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Employees 7
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., History 10
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Other Locations 14
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Key Competitors 23
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 24
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Annual Ratios 25
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Sanyo Chemical Industries, Ltd., Ratio Charts 29