Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (4612) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nippon Paint) is a paint manufacturing company, which produces and sells paints, coatings and allied chemicals. It offers paints to automobiles, buildings, large structures, electrical appliances, vessels and roadways. The company also provides surface treatment chemicals, electronic component materials, printing materials, and specialty paints for large structures. Its product portfolio includes coatings for automobiles, automobile repair paints, plastic paints, fire resistant coating, photo ED system and printing plates among others. The company has operations in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Korea, the US, Turkey, Singapore, Thailand and the UK. Nippon is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - History 8
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Business Description 14
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strengths 16
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 18
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Threats 19
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., History 8
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 20
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 24
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 26
Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) is a broadcasting company that offers media and television broadcasting services. The company produces and broadcasts various television programs. It broadcasts television programs in various
Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd. (Nippon Carbon) is an artificial graphite electrode company that manufactures and markets carbon products. The company offers products such as carbon fiber products, carbon speciality, artificial
Nippon Techno Lab Inc. (Nippon Techno) is a technology company that offers system development services. The company provides printer controllers, storage solutions, information security products, video security software, software package,
Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market
This unique market intelligence report from VPGMarketResearch provides information not available from any other published source. The report includes diagnostics sales and market share estimates by product and country for
The companies analyzed in this report include AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar. The report presents:Specific business, new product development and marketingstrategies.Major strengths