Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Luxfer Holdings PLC (Luxfer) is a global materials technology company that designs, manufactures and supply high-performance materials, components and gas cylinders to customers. It manufactures aluminium and carbon composite gas cylinders, magnesium related products, zirconium chemicals and oxides, and aluminium and composite super plastically formed components. Luxfer caters its products to various industries such as automotive, environmental, healthcare, aerospace, defense, medical, rail, and emergency services. The company markets its products under brands such as Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Superform, MEL Chemicals and Magnesium Elektron. It has manufacturing facilities in the UK, the US, France, Czech Republic, Japan, India, Canada and China. The company has operations in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia. Luxfer is headquartered in Salford, the UK.
Luxfer Holdings PLC Key Recent Developments
May 12, 2015: Luxfer Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results
Oct 04, 2013: Luxfer Declares Quarterly Dividend
Jul 03, 2013: Luxfer Declares Quarterly Dividend August 2013
May 07, 2013: Luxfer Holdings Q1 2013 Financial Results
Apr 04, 2013: Luxfer Declares Quarterly Dividend May 2013
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Key Facts 6
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Key Employees 7
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Key Employee Biographies 8
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Major Products and Services 9
Luxfer Holdings PLC - History 10
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Company Statement 13
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Business Description 16
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Corporate Strategy 17
Luxfer Holdings PLC - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Strengths 18
Strength - Focus on Innovation and R&D 18
Strength - Strategic Acquisitions 18
Strength - Operational Network 18
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - High Operating Costs 19
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets 20
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 20
Opportunity - Rising Demand from Healthcare Sector 20
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Threats 21
Threat - Competitive Pressures 21
Threat - Environmental Regulations 21
Threat - Raw Material Risks 21
Luxfer Holdings PLC - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
May 12, 2015: Luxfer Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results 29
Oct 03, 2014: Luxfer Declares Quarterly Dividend November 34
Jan 09, 2014: Luxfer Declares Quarterly Dividend February 2014 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Key Facts 6
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Key Employees 7
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Luxfer Holdings PLC, History 10
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries 15
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Key Competitors 22
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price 23
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios 24
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Luxfer Holdings PLC, Ratio Charts 28