JSP Corporation (7942) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary
of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
JSP Corporation (JSP) is a chemical product company that manufactures and markets materials, sheets and boards based on a wide range of polymers. It specializes in provision of foamed plastic materials and products. It offers plastic materials with characteristics for impact energy management, and high insulation efficiency and shock absorption. It also manufactures and sells polystyrene, polypropylene, polyethylene sheets and boards. The company offers its products to various industries such as automotive, industrial packaging, food packaging, construction, HVAC, and consumer goods. Geographically, the company operates in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. JSP is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
JSP Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 28, 2016: JSP Announces First Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016
Jan 29, 2016: JSP Announces Third Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016
Oct 29, 2015: JSP Announces Second Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016
Jul 30, 2015: JSP Announces First Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016
Apr 30, 2015: JSP Announces Full-year Results For The Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
JSP Corporation - Key Facts 6
JSP Corporation - Key Employees 7
JSP Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
JSP Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
JSP Corporation - History 10
JSP Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
JSP Corporation - Business Description 13
JSP Corporation - Corporate Strategy 14
JSP Corporation - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
JSP Corporation - Strengths 15
Strength - Research and Development Capabilities 15
Strength - Business Performance: Beads 15
Strength - Working Capital Surplus 15
JSP Corporation - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Business Performance: Extrusion 16
JSP Corporation - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - New Manufacturing Plants 17
Opportunity - Pipeline Products 17
Opportunity - Optimistic Polymeric Foams Market 17
JSP Corporation - Threats 18
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 18
Threat - Competitive Pressure 18
Threat - Stringent Regulations 18
JSP Corporation - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 26
Apr 28, 2016: JSP Announces First Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016 26
Jan 29, 2016: JSP Announces Third Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016 31
Oct 29, 2015: JSP Announces Second Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016 34
Jul 30, 2015: JSP Announces First Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2016 37
Apr 30, 2015: JSP Announces Full-year Results For The Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015 40
Feb 04, 2015: JSP Announces Third Quarter Results For The Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2015 44
Section 5 Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List Of Tables
JSP Corporation, Key Facts 6
JSP Corporation, Key Employees 7
JSP Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
JSP Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
JSP Corporation, History 10
JSP Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
JSP Corporation, Key Competitors 19
JSP Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 20
JSP Corporation, Annual Ratios 21
JSP Corporation, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
List Of Figures
JSP Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
JSP Corporation, Ratio Charts 25