Advanced Holdings Ltd. (5IA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advanced Holdings Ltd. (AHL) is a specialist process equipment designing company. It designs, licenses, and supplies process equipment and technologies to serve its customers in diverse industries. The company categorizes its product offerings under four groups, namely, analysers and systems, specialty valves, specialty equipment, and process technologies. Major products of AHL include analysers, reactor towers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, valves, and process technologies for chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power generation and micro electronics industry applications. The company also focuses on design and development, prototyping, integration, installation and commissioning, and after-sales maintenance and repair services of process equipment. Geographically, the company operates in China, Singapore, Middle East, Europe and the US, Other Asian Countries, and Others. AHL is headquartered in Singapore.
AHL focuses on strengthening its position further in its key business markets. To this end, it established a new subsidiary, Applied Engineering Pte Ltd in Singapore to provide fabrication, repair and maintenance services for marine vessels.
Advanced Holdings Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 14, 2015: Advanced Achieves Revenue Of $20.1 Million In 1Q2015
Feb 26, 2015: Advanced Reports Revenue Of $87.1 Million In FY2014; Further Developing Products And Technologies In Core Business To Drive Growth
Feb 04, 2015: Advanced Holdings Announces Appointment Of Chief Financial Officer
Feb 04, 2015: Advanced Holdings: Announcement Of Cessation Of Chief Operating Officer/ Executive Director
May 15, 2013: Advanced Holdings Reports Revenue Of S$18.5 Million In Q1 2013
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services 9
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - History 10
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Business Description 16
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Global Network 18
Strength - Diverse End User Markets 18
Strength - Focus on Niche Business Areas 18
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance 19
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Expansion in the Middle East and Emerging Markets 20
Opportunity - New Contracts 20
Opportunity - Strategic Business Initiatives 20
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Stringent Regulations 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Advanced Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
May 14, 2015: Advanced Achieves Revenue Of $20.1 Million In 1Q2015 29
Feb 26, 2015: Advanced Reports Revenue Of $87.1 Million In FY2014; Further Developing Products And Technologies In Core Business To Drive Growth 30
Feb 04, 2015: Advanced Holdings Announces Appointment Of Chief Financial Officer 31
Feb 04, 2015: Advanced Holdings: Announcement Of Cessation Of Chief Operating Officer/ Executive Director 32
Nov 11, 2014: Advanced Achieves Revenue Of S$60 Million In 9 Months And Maintains A Healthy Order Book Of S$97 Million 33
Sep 29, 2014: Advanced Holdings: Announcement Of Cessation Of Executive Officer 34
Sep 29, 2014: Advanced Holdings: Change - Announcement Of Cessation Of Executive Officer 35
Aug 07, 2014: Advanced Reports Revenue Of S$44.2 Million In 1H2014; Business And Product Development To Increase Competitive Edge 36
Jul 24, 2014: Advanced Lifts Order Book To S$80 Million With Letter Of Awards Worth S$9 Million 37
Jul 24, 2014: Advanced Holdings Financial Statements And Related Announcement :: Profit Guidance 38
Section 5 Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Tables
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Key Facts 6
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Key Employees 7
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Advanced Holdings Ltd., History 10
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
List Of Figures
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 26
Advanced Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts 28