KCC Corporation (002380) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KCC Corporation (KCC) is a Korean fine chemicals manufacturer. It is the holding company and the principal operating entity of the KCC Group. The company and its subsidiaries manufacture a wide range of industrial paints, building materials, glass, and PVC products. KCCs key products include interior ceiling roofing, insulation materials for building and industry, PVC window and flooring, architectural float glass, automotive laminated glass, paints and other products. The company operates through its subsidiaries, affiliates, and branch offices spanning across Europe, the US, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific regions. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
The company focuses on its long term strategy of establishing itself as a global brand by strengthening its export competitiveness and investing in research activities. In line with this strategy, the company has established its bases in Southeast Asia and Middle East.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
KCC Corporation - Key Facts 6
KCC Corporation - Key Employees 7
KCC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
KCC Corporation - Major Products and Services 9
KCC Corporation - History 10
KCC Corporation - Company Statement 13
KCC Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
KCC Corporation - Business Description 18
KCC Corporation - Corporate Strategy 19
KCC Corporation - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
KCC Corporation - Strengths 20
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio 20
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position 20
Strength - Strong Domestic Presence 20
KCC Corporation - Weaknesses 21
Weakness - Limited Operating Margin 21
KCC Corporation - Opportunities 22
Opportunity - Demand Outlook: Aromatics and Derivatives 22
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Petrochemical Industry 22
Opportunity - Eco-Friendly Products 22
KCC Corporation - Threats 23
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 23
Threat - Intense Competition 23
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices 23
KCC Corporation - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
KCC Corporation, Key Facts 6
KCC Corporation, Key Employees 7
KCC Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
KCC Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
KCC Corporation, History 10
KCC Corporation, Other Locations 14
KCC Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
KCC Corporation, Key Competitors 24
KCC Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
KCC Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
KCC Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
KCC Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 28
KCC Corporation, Ratio Charts 30