Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TIRUMALCHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited (TCL) manufactures, markets and sells industrial and specialty chemicals. The company, along with its subsidiaries, produces industrial chemicals such as phthalic anhydride, maleic anhydride, malic acid, fumaric acid, L (+) tartaric acid, and diethyl phthalate. It offers various specialty and food chemicals such as succinic acid, succinic anhydride, and maleic acid. The companys products find applications in various industries such as paper, powder coating, agro chemicals, pharmaceuticals, resins, textiles and leather, paints, detergents, personal care, cosmetics and adhesives. The company markets its products through a wide network of agents and distributors in India, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Far East and Australia. TCL is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
The company focuses on improving its core business, building business in specialty and functional products, and providing a wider range of products and services.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Facts 6
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Employees 7
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Major Products and Services 9
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - History 10
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Company Statement 11
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Manufacturing Facilities 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Business Description 15
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Corporate Strategy 17
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Strengths 18
Strength - Strong Manufacturing Capabilities 18
Strength - Wide Distribution Network 18
Strength - Focus on R&D 18
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Net Loss 19
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Phthalic Anhydride 20
Opportunity - Growing Chemicals Market 20
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Threats 21
Threat - Competitive Pressures 21
Threat - Government Policies 21
Threat - Stringent Regulations 21
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Facts 6
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Employees 7
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, History 10
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Other Locations 13
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Manufacturing Facilities 14
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Key Competitors 22
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratios based on current share price 23
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Annual Ratios 24
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Thirumalai Chemicals Limited, Ratio Charts 28