The report covers the characteristics of the market for aliphatic solvents in Asia and the Middle East including trends, characteristics, country splits, segmentations and analysis of end uses.
The report covers aliphatic solvents and hydrocarbon solvent mixtures that are further segmented into paraffinic, Paraffinic solvents, Varnish makers and paints (VM&P) naphtha, Mineral spirits, Stoddard solvent, Solvent 140. Segments of the market covered in the report include mineral spirits, hexanes, heptanes, naphthas and other solvents. End uses mentioned in the report include paints and coatings, printing inks, pharmaceuticals, adhesives, rubber & polymer, agricultural chemicals, other uses.
Some Key Findings of the Report
• The global solvents (oxygenated, hydrocarbon, and halogenated) market was estimated to be about 25 MT in volume in 2014. Aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents constitute 27% of the total solvents market.
• The historical growth (2010-2013) of the global / Asia-Pacific / Middle East aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents market is primarily attributed to a single factor i.e. growth in demand for solvents from the end-user industries as a result of economic growth, particularly in emerging markets.
• Shale gas discovery and exploitation have led to light naphtha becoming an over-supplied raw material in the aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents market, leading to lower the raw material costs for manufacturers of aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents.
• Solvents are highly regulated chemical substances as solvents emit high levels of VOCs in the atmosphere. Many global- as well as regional-level regulatory compliance rules/norms have been formulated to minimize the VOC emissions and to ensure compliance.
• VM&P naphtha constitutes around 80% of the aliphatic solvents market owing to its usage across range or end-user industries.
• Since the 1960’s, solvents have typically been used across a range of industries such as paints and coatings, printing inks and cleaning agents; they are also used in the pharmaceutical and synthetic rubber industries. The largest end-user customer segment to date is the paints and coatings industry.
• Corresponding to the growth of the printing inks industry, the demand for solvents as core ingredients (solvents account for ~ 50% to 70% of overall weight of printing inks too) is also expected to grow leading to profitable opportunities for market players.
• There is a rising trend is taking place of development of ‘solvent-free’ pharmaceuticals production processes (such as use of ball mills for molecule size reduction and dissolution) and the replacement/substitution of existing solvents.
• The Asia-Pacific aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents market is fragmented with only a small number of organized players having a presence across the entire region. Companies such as Shell Chemicals, ExxonMobil Chemicals, and two others together account for approximately 20% of the Asia-Pacific aliphatic solvents market.
• China will remain a ‘net importer’ for many ‘specialized solvents/product lines’, while relying on production and domestic consumption of commonly used aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents.
• Saudi Arabia and UAE produce nominal quantities of ‘specialized’ aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents for domestic consumption; they export the generic solvents and also raw material in bulk to other countries.
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market - Overview
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market - Characteristics
Global Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market, 2014
Global Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market, 2014
Asia-Pacific Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market, Historic and Forecast Volume and Value, 2010 - 2018
Middle East Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market, Historic and Forecast Volume and Value, 2010 - 2018
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market By Product Types
Aliphatic Solvent Products
Aliphatic Solvent Uses
Human Safety Concerns With Aliphatic Solvents
Environmental Effects and Concerns with Aliphatic Solvents
Key Aliphatic Solvent Market Trends
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market By Applications
Paints and Coatings
Other End-Use Industries for Aliphatic Solvents
Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Market - By Geography (Asia-Pacific and Middle East)
Aliphatics Asia and Middle Eastern Market Competitor Analysis
Aliphatics Market Company Profiles
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Aliphatic Epoxy ResinRevenue, means the sales value of Aliphatic Epoxy ResinThis report studies sales (consumption) of Aliphatic Epoxy Resin in Global market, especially in
USD 4000View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Aliphatic IsocyanatesRevenue, means the sales value of Aliphatic IsocyanatesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Aliphatic Isocyanates in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France,
USD 3900View Report
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Aliphatic Epoxy ResinRevenue, means the sales value of Aliphatic Epoxy ResinThis report studies sales (consumption) of Aliphatic Epoxy Resin in United States market, focuses
USD 3800View Report
This report studies Green and Bio Solvents in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Latin America, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with
USD 2900View Report
The Global Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents industry.Firstly, the report provides a
USD 2800View Report
Global Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents Industry 2016 Market Research Report was a professional and depth research report on Global Aliphatic Hydrocarbon Solvents industry that you would know the worlds major regional
USD 2850View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||Jun 2015|
|No. of Pages||:||67|
|Publisher||:||The Business Research Company|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE