Dyson Group plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dyson Group plc (Dyson Group) is a chemical company. It operates mainly through its subsidiary Dyson Technical Ceramics Limited. Dyson Group carries out the research, development, manufacture and sale of technical ceramics products such as zirconia (zirconium oxide) and tin oxide. Its product line includes tundish metering nozzles, sliding gate plate inserts, firebricks, zirconia atomising nozzle, tin oxide electrodes, isostatically pressed crucible, foundry ladle nozzles, holloware, composite nozzles and refractories, among others. Its products are widely used in the steel, glass, automotive emissions, foundry, and powder metallurgy industries. The company sells its products through a global distribution network of technical representatives. It also focuses on property business. Dyson Group is headquartered in Sheffield, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Dyson Group plc - Key Facts 4
Dyson Group plc - Key Employees 5
Dyson Group plc - Key Employee Biographies 6
Dyson Group plc - Major Products and Services 7
Dyson Group plc - History 8
Dyson Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Dyson Group plc - Business Description 11
Dyson Group plc - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Dyson Group plc - Strengths 12
Strength - Focus on R&D 12
Strength - Diverse End User Markets 12
Strength - Broad Assortment of Products 12
Dyson Group plc - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Overdependence on the Europe 13
Dyson Group plc - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Steel 14
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Global Automotive Industry 14
Opportunity - New Product Launches 14
Dyson Group plc - Threats 15
Threat - Market Competition 15
Threat - Raw Material Risks 15
Threat - Stringent Regulations 15
Dyson Group plc - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Dyson Group plc, Key Facts 4
Dyson Group plc, Key Employees 5
Dyson Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 6
Dyson Group plc, Major Products and Services 7
Dyson Group plc, History 8
Dyson Group plc, Subsidiaries 10
Dyson Group plc, Key Competitors 16
Dyson Beneluxs strategy is to continue expanding the categories of products that it offers in the Netherlands, whilst at the same time maintaining the uniqueness of its products through constant
Dyson Group plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Venture Life Group PLC (Venture Life) is an international consumer self care company that concentrates on developing, manufacturing and commercializing products for the ageing population. The companys product range and
Premier Veterinary Group Plc (Premier Veterinary), formerly ARK Therapeutics Group Plc is a veterinary care provider that offers pet care plan, which is a structured preventative healthcare program for dogs,
Cpp Group Plc (CPP), formerly Cpp Group Public Limited Company is a financial service provider that provides assistance for financial services, telecommunications, and travel sectors. The company offers services such