Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company (2020) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company (SAFCO) is a petrochemical company. It carries out the production, conversion and marketing of nitrogen fertilizers including urea and ammonia. The companys urea and ammonia plants are located in Jubail, with an annual production capacity of 2.6 million tons of urea and 2.3 million tons of ammonia. SAFCOs urea is used as nitrogen fertilizer with other application includes production of melamine, urea-formaldehyde resin and acrylate plastic. The company uses ammonia as an intermediate raw material for production of urea, phosphatic /compound / liquid fertilizers and melamine. It sells its products in Asia, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and South America. SAFCO is headquartered in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Key Facts 6
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Key Employees 7
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - History 9
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Company Statement 10
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Business Description 12
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Corporate Strategy 13
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Strengths 14
Strength - Product Portfolio 14
Strength - Geographical Diversity 14
Strength - Positive Liquidity Position 14
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Marketing Dependency on SABIC 15
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Petrochemical Industry 16
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Fertilizers 16
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion 16
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Threats 17
Threat - Intense Competition 17
Threat - Growing Carbon Emissions and Tightening Regulation 17
Threat - Weak Economic Growth 17
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Tables
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Key Facts 6
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Key Employees 7
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Major Products and Services 8
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, History 9
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Joint Venture 11
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Key Competitors 18
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Ratios based on current share price 19
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Annual Ratios 20
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
List Of Figures
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 22
Saudi Arabian Fertilizers Company, Ratio Charts 24