Graco Inc. (GGG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Graco Inc. (Graco) is a manufacturer of fluid handling systems and components. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells equipment that pumps, mixes, meters, dispenses and sprays a wide variety of fluids and semi-solids. It provides technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in industrial and commercial applications. The company caters its products to construction, manufacturing, processing and maintenance industries. It markets products under brand names such as Airlessco, Graco, Glascraft and Magnum. Geographically, the company markets its products in various countries across North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Graco is headquartered Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Graco Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2016: Graco Reports First Quarter Results
Feb 16, 2016: Graco Launches High-Pressure Hydraulic Dyna-Star Grease Injection Pump
Feb 08, 2016: Graco Launches Completely Redesigned Sealed 4-Ball Lower
Jan 25, 2016: Graco Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Annual Sales And Earnings
Oct 22, 2015: Graco Reports Third Quarter Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Graco Inc. - Key Facts 6
Graco Inc. - Key Employees 7
Graco Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Graco Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Graco Inc. - History 13
Graco Inc. - Company Statement 17
Graco Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 – Company Analysis 21
Graco Inc. - Business Description 21
Graco Inc. - Corporate Strategy 22
Graco Inc. - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Graco Inc. - Strengths 23
Strength - Business Performance: Process Segment 23
Strength - Global Presence 23
Strength - Robust New Product Development Activities 23
Graco Inc. - Weaknesses 24
Weakness - Decline in Working Capital 24
Graco Inc. - Opportunities 25
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 25
Opportunity - Business Acquisitions 25
Opportunity - Organic Expansion Initiatives 25
Graco Inc. - Threats 26
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks 26
Threat - Market Competition 26
Threat - Stringent Regulations 26
Graco Inc. - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Graco Inc., Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 35
Apr 20, 2016: Graco Reports First Quarter Results 35
Feb 16, 2016: Graco Launches High-Pressure Hydraulic Dyna-Star Grease Injection Pump 37
Feb 08, 2016: Graco Launches Completely Redesigned Sealed 4-Ball Lower 38
Jan 25, 2016: Graco Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Annual Sales And Earnings 39
Oct 22, 2015: Graco Reports Third Quarter Results 42
Aug 11, 2015: Graco Launches New Line Of Chemical Injection Pumps For the Oil & Natural Gas Market 45
Jul 22, 2015: Graco Reports Second Quarter Results 46
Jun 29, 2015: Graco Names Christian E. Rothe As New Chief Financial Officer 49
Apr 22, 2015: Graco Reports First Quarter Results 50
Jan 26, 2015: Graco Reports Record Annual Sales And Earnings 53
Section 5 – Appendix 56
Ratio Definitions 56
About GlobalData 60
Contact Us 60
List Of Tables
Graco Inc., Key Facts 6
Graco Inc., Key Employees 7
Graco Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Graco Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Graco Inc., History 13
Graco Inc., Other Locations 19
Graco Inc., Subsidiaries 19
Graco Inc., Key Competitors 27
Graco Inc., Ratios based on current share price 28
Graco Inc., Annual Ratios 29
Graco Inc., Interim Ratios 32
Graco Inc., Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 56
Capital Market Ratios 56
Equity Ratios 57
Profitability Ratios 57
Cost Ratios 58
Liquidity Ratios 58
Leverage Ratios 59
Efficiency Ratios 59
List Of Figures
Graco Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 31
Graco Inc., Ratio Charts 33
Graco Inc. (GGG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData
USD 125View Report
PDF FORMAT REPORTS will be delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours after placing the order (Mon-Fri IST)
|Published Date||:||May 2016|
|No. of Pages||:||60|
|Country||:||United States of America|
|Report Delivery By||:|
|Report Delivery Time||:||12 to 24 hours after placing the order.|
If you do not find this specific report suitable to your exact needs then you can also opt for customized research report that will befit all your expectation. To specify your requirements CLICK HERE