Policolor S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Policolor S.A. (Policolor) is a paint and lacquer manufacturer. It produces and supplies solutions for consumption market, automotive and industrial markets. The companys products include washable paints, enamels, laquers, plasters, primers and thinners, decorational instruments, putties and adhesives, paints and coatings, decorational plasters, water-based paints, hardeners, common thinners, degreasers, water-based thinners, varnishes and electrostatic enamel. It also concentrates on developing projects such as in-house recycling of industrial waste, in-house emission monitoring system and system for the reduction and loss of emissions. The company's business operations are classified into four divisions namely, Architectural, Deko Professional, Klar Professional and Klar Industry. It operates in South-East Europe. Policolor is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Policolor S.A. - Key Facts 4
Policolor S.A. - Key Employees 5
Policolor S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Policolor S.A. - Key Operational Employees 7
Policolor S.A. - Major Products and Services 8
Policolor S.A. - History 9
Policolor S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Policolor S.A. - Business Description 11
Policolor S.A. - Corporate Strategy 12
Policolor S.A. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Policolor S.A. - Strengths 13
Strength - Market Presence 13
Strength - Products Portfolio 13
Strength - Robust Research & Development Capabilities 13
Policolor S.A. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Dependence on Third Party distributors 14
Policolor S.A. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Paints 15
Opportunity - Growing Paint and Coatings Industry 15
Opportunity - Expansion Plans 15
Policolor S.A. - Threats 16
Threat - Competitive Market 16
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations 16
Threat - Raw Material Price Risks 16
Policolor S.A. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Policolor S.A., Key Facts 4
Policolor S.A., Key Employees 5
Policolor S.A., Key Employee Biographies 6
Policolor S.A., Key Operational Employees 7
Policolor S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Policolor S.A., History 9
Policolor S.A., Key Competitors 17
Policolor S.A Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Policolor S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Colt Group S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information
Progenika Biopharma SA (Progenika Biopharma), a subsidiary of Grifols SA is a biotechnology company that conducts clinical trials. The company develops, produces and commercializes tools for the diagnosis and prognosis
Cargolux Airlines International S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,