H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. (Muehlstein) is a leading polymer distributor, which offers commodity polymers including polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene terephthalate (PET). It distributes and supplies specialty elastomers, homopolymer, styrene, retardant compounds, glass, calcium and talc filled, compostable resins, biohybrid resins and degradable polyolefin additives. The company markets and sells these products under the brand names of Certene, ExxonMobil and Ravago. Muehlstein markets more than two billion pounds of plastic and rubber products each year to over 6,400 manufacturers in 76 countries. The company has sales offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, Russia and Asia Pacific. Muehlstein is a member of Ravago SA. Muehlstein is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Key Facts 4
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Key Employees 5
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - History 9
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Business Description 12
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Strengths 13
Strength - Broad Assortment of Products 13
Strength - Synergy through Ravago 13
Strength - Strong Distribution Network 13
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Weaknesses 14
Weakness - Absence across the Value Chain 14
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Eco-friendly Materials Offer Opportunities 15
Opportunity - Global Polyethylene Market 15
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook 15
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Threats 16
Threat - Globalization Poses Significant Challenges 16
Threat - Increasing Competition 16
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment 16
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc. - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Key Facts 4
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Key Employees 5
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Major Products and Services 7
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., History 9
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Other Locations 10
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Subsidiaries 10
H. Muehlstein & Co., Inc., Key Competitors 17
Forcecon Tech. Co., Ltd. (Forcecon) is an electronic equipment company that offers thermal modules. The company offers products such as Thermal Module Active Series, Thermal Module Passive Series, DC Centrifugal
John Keells Holdings PLC (John Keells) is a business and consumer services company that offers hotel management services. The company offers services which include providing cinnamon hotels and resorts, airline
H.E. Butt Grocery Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product