Raschig GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Raschig GmbH (Raschig) is a chemical company. It manufactures and sells specialty chemicals, plastics and road construction materials. Its product portfolio includes emulsifiers, fine chemicals, special additives, molding compounds, special monomers, antioxidants and adhesives. These products find application in refinery, petrochemical plants, automobile, electrical, power plants, electric motors, tableware, commutators, sensors, electronic ignition systems and switchgear. The company also offers customized manufacturing services for its customers. It has manufacturing facilities in Ludwigshafen and Espenhain, Germany; and Hoek van Holland, Netherland. Geographically, the company has operations in countries including Germany, the US, Spain, Netherlands and Holland. It is a subsidiary of PMC Global, Inc. Raschig is headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Raschig GmbH - Key Facts 4
Raschig GmbH - Key Employees 5
Raschig GmbH - Major Products and Services 6
Raschig GmbH - History 8
Raschig GmbH - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Raschig GmbH - Business Description 10
Raschig GmbH - Corporate Strategy 11
Raschig GmbH - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Raschig GmbH - Strengths 12
Strength - Raschig Rings 12
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activity 12
Strength - Product Applications 12
Raschig GmbH - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Patent Lawsuit 13
Raschig GmbH - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Demand Fueling Cosmetic and Personal Care Trends 14
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets 14
Opportunity - Positve Outlook for Eco-friendly Materials 14
Raschig GmbH - Threats 15
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 15
Threat - Competitive Pressure 15
Raschig GmbH - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Raschig GmbH, Key Facts 4
Raschig GmbH, Key Employees 5
Raschig GmbH, Major Products and Services 6
Raschig GmbH, History 8
Raschig GmbH, Other Locations 9
Raschig GmbH, Subsidiaries 9
Raschig GmbH, Key Competitors 16
Raschig GmbH Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile, future
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Plastic Raschig RingsRevenue, means the sales value of Plastic Raschig RingsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Plastic Raschig Rings in United States market, focuses
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Plastic Raschig RingsRevenue, means the sales value of Plastic Raschig RingsThis report studies sales (consumption) of Plastic Raschig Rings in Europe market, especially in
Rigontec GmbH (Rigontec) carries out the development of RNA-based immunotherapeutics for the treatment of viral diseases and cancer. The company designs synthetic ligands of a novel receptor of the innate
Neuway Pharma GmbH (Neuway) is a healthcare products company that offers clinical development services. The company concentrates on the preclinical and clinical development of therapeutics for the treatment of central
Mikrogen GmbH (Mikrogen), a subsidiary of Multimetrix GmbH is a medical device company that develops, produces and distributes test systems for the medical laboratory diagnosis in the field of bacterial