Saint-Gobain Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Saint-Gobain Limited (Saint-Gobain) carries out the manufacture and sale of construction materials. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain. The company offers construction products, innovative materials and building distribution products. Its product line includes decorative material, insulation and dry lining, plumbing, timber and tiles, pipes, industrial mortars, performance polymers, glass products, mineral ceramics, plastics and abrasives. These products find application in interior fittings, wall and floor covering, home appliances, doors and windows, electronic applications, thermal and acoustic insulation, and partitions. Saint-Gobain serves various sectors such as residential, automotive, healthcare, renovation and refurbishment, infrastructure and industrial. Saint-Gobain is headquartered in Coventry, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Facts 4
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Employees 5
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Operational Employees 6
Saint-Gobain Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Saint-Gobain Limited - History 9
Saint-Gobain Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Saint-Gobain Limited - Business Description 12
Saint-Gobain Limited - Corporate Strategy 13
Saint-Gobain Limited - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Saint-Gobain Limited - Strengths 14
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities 14
Strength - Industry Recognition 14
Strength - Strong Parent Support 14
Saint-Gobain Limited - Weaknesses 15
Weakness - Funding Issues 15
Saint-Gobain Limited - Opportunities 16
Opportunity - Launch of New Products 16
Opportunity - Positive Outlook of Residential Construction Industry in the UK 16
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives 16
Saint-Gobain Limited - Threats 17
Threat - Market Competition 17
Threat - Slow Adoption of New Building Products 17
Threat - Stringent Regulations 17
Saint-Gobain Limited - Key Competitors 18
Saint-Gobain Limited, Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 3 Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Tables
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Facts 4
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Employees 5
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Operational Employees 6
Saint-Gobain Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Saint-Gobain Limited, History 9
Saint-Gobain Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Saint-Gobain Limited, Key Competitors 18
Saint-Gobain Limited, Recent Deals Summary 19
Innovation is a key factor in Saint-Gobain Vicasa SAs future plans. The company owns several research and development facilities, where experts work towards the development of solutions for the future.Euromonitor
Saint-Gobain Oberland AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT
Fujikon Industrial Holdings Limited (Fujikon) is a consumer packaged goods company that offers electronic equipment and mobile accessories. The company offers products such as headphones, portable speakers, power banks and
Atomic Energy of Canada Limited (AECL) is a federal Crown corporation that manages Canadas radioactive waste liabilities; and provides technical services and research and development products for third parties. Through
Sika Interplant Systems Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product