Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited (SECCO) is a manufacturer of a wide range of plastic raw materials and chemical products. It is a joint venture of China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited (SPC) and BP East China Investment Company Limited. Its product offerings include propylene, ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, polystyrene, benzene and toluene. The company classified its chemical products into three categories: styrene monomer, olefin or aromatics and acrylonitrile products. SECCO caters its products to pharmaceutical, rubber and dyes, plastic, agricultural, electric appliance, automobile, packaging, and agricultural industries. SECCO is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Key Facts 4
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Key Employees 5
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Major Products and Services 6
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - History 7
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Company Statement 9
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Business Description 11
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Strengths 12
Strength - Awards and Recognitions 12
Strength - Strong Production Capacity 12
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Limited Diversification 13
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Ethylene 14
Opportunity - Global Polyethylene Market 14
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Threats 15
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations 15
Threat - Fluctuation in Raw Materials Prices 15
Threat - Intense Competition 15
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List Of Tables
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, Key Facts 4
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, Key Employees 5
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, Major Products and Services 6
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, History 7
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, Other Locations 10
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited, Key Competitors 16
Shanghai Medicilon Inc (Medicilon) is a pharmaceutical service provider that offers integrated services across biology, chemistry, preclinical and drug discovery processes. The companys chemistry services include medicinal chemistry, synthesis chemistry,
Shanghai ChemPartner Co Ltd (ChemPartner), a division of ShangPharma Co., Ltd., is a lifescience contract research organization. The company offers cost effective custom research services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co Ltd (Fosun Pharma), a subsidiary of Fosun International Ltd is a biopharmaceutical and healthcare company that research and develops medical products. The companys business areas
Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company Limited Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,