Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (Prime Polymer) is a petrochemical company that carries out the research, development, production, and marketing of polyethylene and polypropylene. It provides high density polyethylene, linear low density polyethylene, metallocene linear low density polyethylene and elastic olefinic material. The company markets its products under the brand names Hi-zex, Neo-zex, Ultzex, Prime Polypro, PRIME TPO, and Evolue. The company also offers finished products such as liquid detergent containers, car bumper and plastic fuel tanks. Prime Polymers products find application in various industries such as automobile, packaging, medical equipment and home appliances. The companys domestic manufacturing facilities are in Ichihara, Anesaki and Osaka, Japan. The company through its affiliates operates in various countries across North America, South America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Prime Polymer is headquartered at Tokyo, Japan.
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 24, 2016: Mitsui Chemicals: PP Compounds Capacity Augmented To 1.05 Million Tons In FY2017
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Key Facts 4
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Key Employees 5
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services 6
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - History 7
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Company Statement 8
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Business Description 11
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Strengths 12
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses 13
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Opportunities 14
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Threats 15
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 17
May 24, 2016: Mitsui Chemicals: PP Compounds Capacity Augmented To 1.05 Million Tons In FY2017 17
Section 4 Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Tables
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Key Facts 4
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Key Employees 5
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 6
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., History 7
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Other Locations 9
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Affiliate 10
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 16
In this report, the EMEA Zinc Rich Primer market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022,
Craft beer growth has begun to rapidly decelerate in its core US market, a possible warning sign for the ever-increasing number of microbreweries in operation. Corporate buyouts and overuse of
Notes:Sales, means the sales volume of Primed PinesRevenue, means the sales value of Primed PinesThis report studies sales (consumption) of Primed Pines in Global market, especially in United States, China,
Shin-Etsu Polymer Co., Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions,
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT