Memry Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Memry Corporation (Memry) carries out the manufacture and development of nitinol alloys and fabricated components. Its product portfolio comprises nitinol thin sheet, nitinol strip, nitinol components, nitinol tubes, nitinol wire, and nitinol mill products. The company through its shape memory alloy and specialty polymer-extrusion technologies offers design, engineering, development, and manufacturing services to the medical device industry. Memrys products find applications in endovascular surgery, interventional neuroradiology, cardiovascular surgery, laparoscopy, endoscopy, urology, dental and orthopedics. Memry operates manufacturing facilities in Connecticut, California, New York, the US and Weil am Rhein, Germany. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SAES Getters S.P.A. Memry is headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Memry Corporation - Key Facts 4
Memry Corporation - Key Employees 5
Memry Corporation - Major Products and Services 6
Memry Corporation - History 7
Memry Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Memry Corporation - Key Manufacturing Facilities 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
Memry Corporation - Business Description 10
Memry Corporation - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
Memry Corporation - Strengths 11
Strength - Diverse End Markets 11
Strength - Support from Parent Company 11
Strength - Wide Business Offerings 11
Memry Corporation - Weaknesses 12
Weakness - Legal Proceedings 12
Memry Corporation - Opportunities 13
Opportunity - Focused R&D Activities 13
Opportunity - Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US 13
Opportunity - Global Orthopedic Devices Market 13
Memry Corporation - Threats 14
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations 14
Threat - Risk of Product Obsolescence 14
Threat - Growing Competition 14
Memry Corporation - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
Memry Corporation, Key Facts 4
Memry Corporation, Key Employees 5
Memry Corporation, Major Products and Services 6
Memry Corporation, History 7
Memry Corporation, Key Manufacturing Facilities 9
Memry Corporation, Key Competitors 15
Memry Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
Evonik Corporation (Evonik Corp), formerly known as Evonik Degussa Corporation, a subsidiary of subsidiary of Evonik Industries AG, manufacturer and supplier specialty chemicals. The company has categorized its product segments,
Dunmore Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on
GS Caltex Corporation (GS Caltex) is an energy company. It carries out operations across petroleum, petrochemicals, base oil and lubricants. The company produces petroleum products and raw materials of petrochemicals,