ICD Research's Checkpoint Systems, Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Checkpoint Systems, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (Checkpoint) is a manufacturer and marketer of technology-driven integrated solutions for the retail and apparel industry. The company is one of leading providers of shrink management solutions, apparel labeling solutions and retail merchandising solutions. It also provides Electronic Article Surveillance systems (EAS) and tags using electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency technologies (RF). Checkpoint's solutions are used in Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Apparel retailers, Drug stores, Pharmacies, Warehouses Electronics stores, Do it yourself and hardware stores, and specialty stores, among others. The company's offerings are used to identification, tracking, security and merchandising of consumer goods in the supply chain. The solutions also help the retailers and manufacturers in reducing theft, increasing inventory visibility and providing the consumers with greater merchandise availability. It operates in 35 countries. Checkpoint is headquartered in Thorofare, New Jersey, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation